odd noises in my head

dimanche, avril 24, 2005

building a mobile bridge to a blog

ok, this post is pretty straight forward (a first for everything, i suppose). i want to make sure that my blog is "mobile" -- being how it looks like i have moved into a mobile world.

the set-up is simple. if this e-mail posts correctly, then i will be able to update my blog using my phone -- via sending an e-mail with the phone. funny how that works, eh?

this should come in handy no matter what i decide to do with my life this summer. and that is that.

1 Comments:

  • results of the first test: looks like it would have been cool if i would have remembered to not include my signature.

    i guess i will have to check and make sure there is such an option when using the phone.

    By Blogger jeames morgan, at 3:28 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home