odd noises in my head

dimanche, mars 20, 2005

the pointless lives of pseudo-political potheads in a moderately apathetic world ...

i can't even express my lack of concern for the political youth. i wonder what the world has become when every says they care, but no one really has the up and go to get up and go get the shit done ... the shit that they believe in.

of course, i have to exclude present company. i can't honestly say that i give a fuck about anything anymore. my heart has long since atrophied away ... at least the part that hurts when you see the little kid with the fucking fly on his lips.

but there isn't anything i wouldn't give for something that matters. things that matter are so few and far between. in fact, i am not sure i have ever seen one. well ... there was that look on that girl's face when the sun would come up in the morning, right before she left me to go live her life, and continued searching for the end of mine.

what's all this bullshit about? well, i guess that's a reasonable question.

i have decided to get back into the political process. not because i want to have an impact -- fuck that noise, yo! no, i want money. i need money. my back has been broken by the oppressive forces of convenience, comfort and longevity. america has become the cancer that is killing my spirituality.

the food i eat ALWAYS has corn syrup in it. unless i cook it personally, then there is ALWAYS a corner cut. and that's just the food i eat ... the food everyone eats. but my body is totally and completely poluted. i feel ill most days, except when i drink. and then, i feel even worse the folowing day. maybe it's that the nutrients in the beer are so foriegn to my body that has been living so long on convenience.

of course, there is a solution. give in! it always works. if you bend your knees, life will be tolerable. and right now, i need tolerable. living on the street has only taught me to see more clearly that which i hated about my childhood. and going home has taught me that it can always be worse ... but if you accept worse, it won't feel so bad.

so, logically, i have decided to try and whore myself out for a while, until i can have the comfort, convenience and longevity needed for me to fully express my detest for it, and flee it for good.

exactly how do you become an ex-patriot anyway? fuck, is that even how you spell it?