odd noises in my head

mardi, septembre 14, 2004

i don't know about you, but i never really liked nature anyway ...

yeah ... how's this? the thing that never suprises me about dubya is his constant persiut of what i perceive as his goals -- doing whatever he can for the people that i believe put him in office (i.e. big oil and the rest of the upper 1 percent). and even more, they way that he does it all so openly, and when he denies it, people listen.

what they talk about in this article will probably not be much of an issue. i am sure that the democrats will try and make it an issue, and dubya will simply say that the democrats aren't looking for solutions -- and he is by trying to lessen the american dependence on foriegn oil. and the people will just buy that, thinking that it is further proof that bush is a good wartime president.

there is something horribly wrong with the world. i don't really know how to explain it, but these people are just plain fucked up. the only way that i could see bush being president of anything would be if we gave rich people a lot more votes, compared to people of the lower classes. and even then, it would be a close call.

but no, people like this fuck. oh well. i guess that if i am not going to be alive for much longer, and if i am not going to be having children, then the earth doesn't really a lot to me. naw, i ain't foolin' no one. this sucks. but it's just the direction that the world is headed.

1 Comments:

  • I love your blog. No really, I do. I think I might love your blog more than your journal, but I haven't read as much of your journal so I can't really say. I love you too.
    Peace.

    By Blogger smokey spice, at 12:52 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home